Financial and regulatory reporting
A complete range of accounting and regulatory reporting services
We provide a comprehensive suite of statutory, regulatory and management reporting services to reinsurers and insurers and to brokers of all types and sizes. Our diverse client base includes UK limited companies and branches of US and European organisations. As a result we have an understanding of regulatory requirements, and we have the capabilities to meet any insurance accounting need seamlessly and professionally.
With the bulk of our team working from our regional offices, we can offer a high value-added service at rates that offer a significant discount to the City-based accounting providers.
Our professionally qualified and experienced insurance accountants can work as a standalone resource or combine with other services to provide a complete outsourced solution. The scale of our operations means we can offer a flexible resource to help with specific challenges like Solvency II or to supplement stretched or absent in-house resources. We can work with your in-house IT systems or provide a tailored external solution.
- General ledger maintenance and control
- Preparation and submission of UK accounts and statutory reporting
- Preparation and submission of IPT and VAT returns
- Production of draft tax computations and working with third-party tax specialists to produce compliant tax schedules
- FCA reporting
- Lloyd’s reporting
- State filings
- Annual Statements
- A secure cash management and payment system
- Segregated group treasury function
- Robust systems and controls designed to protect client monies
- Compliance with FCA client asset (CASS) requirements
- Investment accounting and liaison with third-party investment managers
Restructuring and accounting consulting
- Help with Solvency II
- Financial process transformation
- Restructuring solutions for distressed companies
- Due diligence audits
We apply the strictest standards of compliance and internal audit oversight to optimise procedures and controls and ensure full adherence to strict KPIs. Regular face-to-face meetings and detailed ongoing reporting keep you fully informed and in control at all times.
Or for general enquiriesGet in touch
Or for general enquiries